If you access the WizIQ virtual classroom through Chrome version 21 or later, you might face significant delay in streaming audio and video, and deteriorating quality of audio during your stay within virtual classroom.
To assist WizIQ users on Google Chrome, when entering the virtual classroom you will see an on-screen message listing possible resolutions or workarounds to fix this issue. One such workaround involves disabling the PPAPI plugin within the list of installed plugins in your Chrome. To do this:
1. In the address field, type chrome://plugins/ to access the list of installed plugins
2. Locate the plugin with the name Shockwave Flash, Type: PPAPI (out-of-process)
3. Disable this plugin
4. Locate the plugin with the name Shockware Flash, Type: NPAPI
5. If that plugin is installed, enable it. If not, we strongly suggest going to the Adobe website and installing Flash. Once you have it installed, return to Step 1
6. Restart Chrome to make the changes go into effect.
Remember that this issue is specific to Chrome version 21 or higher, and occurs even on Internet connections with sufficient bandwidth and speed. There are ongoing discussions on various forums and support sites related to this issue. Google is likely to fix the plugin for Flash in future updates. We’ll keep you informed.
Here's the bog post where we've discussed this issue: http://blog.wiziq.com/fix-the-streaming-audiovideo-problems-in-the-latest-google-chrome/